Are you passionate about progressing in the Early Years industry?
Do you want to work for an organisation that supports you daily?
At Bright Little Stars we are dedicated to putting our Staff first!
Bright Little Stars Benefits Package:
- A competitive salary of up to £25,877.28 reviewed annually
- ‘All hands on deck’– Floating staff and our own bank staff to cover room during busy periods and in emergencies
- Performance-related bonus up to 10% of your salary per annum paid every 6 months.
- Up to 35 days holiday and 5 days full sick pay
- Childcare discounts of up to 40% and additionally we offer company salary sacrifice scheme*
- Option to carry over 5 annual leave days
- Free wholesome hot lunches provided by the Nursery Chef
- BLS Staff Development Programme with paid study days and support for upskilling including EYITT
- Free Uniform and DBS
- Senior Career Enhancement through the BLS Management Training Programme
- 3* complimentary team building* activities a year
- 2 staff inset training days
It Doesn’t stop there……
- BLS Bucks Incentive Programmes rewarding you with prizes such as Virgin Experience Days
- BLS Wellbeing Programme including free weekly PT sessions
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500 (Unlimited!)*
- Additional Annual Leave for your Birthday
- Welcome Gift Bag!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee of the month prizes
- Annual Service Rewards
- 5 and 10 year service reward scheme including a paid vacation with a week off !
We have an exciting opportunity to become our ASSISTANT ROOM LEADER in our Pre School Classroom. You will assist the Room Leader in leading a team of competent practitioners of various qualifications, with the responsibility of coaching/mentoring and improving practice. You will co-manage the daily running of the classroom, plus have overall responsibility in the absence of the Room Leader. You will oversee your team of practitioners in all aspects of their role, from daily interactions to assessing their key children’s online learning journals. You must be experienced, confident and eager to lead others, ready to embark in your next step of your career.
So, what are you waiting for? Click Apply and we hope to welcome you to our BLS Family very soon!
We can’t wait to meet you!