Do you have a passion for the Early Years and Children? Are you Bright and Bubbly? Are you looking for a Career and not just a job? Become part of the BLS Family- where you come 1st!
We are open 8am-6pm, flexible shifts between these times, 40 hours per week. Join our Baby and Toddler Room as a Key Person, in a team of friendly and supportive Educators.
Salary: Up to £24,220 inclusive of a 5% bonus!
Why Join Us?
Take a look at our glowing reviews and awards!
- Competitive Salaries: up to £24,679.20! which are reviewed annually!
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500 (Unlimited!)*
- Excellent Benefits: Annual Leave; employee of the month prizes, high street discounts, including a birthday day off, welcome Gift bag, paid vacation, Bonus schemes!
- BLS Bucks Incentive Programmes rewarding you with prizes such as Virgin Experience Days
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of personal time by encouraging a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours, 4 to 5 day week and ample time-off policies.
- Well being App with Private GP appointments, financial and mental health support, online fitness and mindfulness, and more..
- Discounted childcare for employees
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Recognition and Rewards: 5 and 10 year service reward scheme including a paid vacation and 1 week off! Plus Annual Service Celebrations
- Inclusive Culture where your views matter
It Doesn’t stop there……
- Professional Development and Career Growth: We are committed to the professional growth of our employees and promoting within with ongoing training programs and workshops!
- Complementary Team Building and events 3 times a year to promote a strong sense of community and camaraderie among our staff.
- Cycle to work scheme
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years recognised by Gov/OFSTED guidelines
- Experience of working within the Early Years Sector
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to work as part of a team and confident at leading
- Understanding of a play-based approach to children’s learning and development as well as an understanding of the EYFS.
We can’t wait to meet you!