***Winners of NDNA’s Nursery of the Year in the south of England 2023***
Would you like a career where the environment makes you smile and all your worries subside?
Would you like the chance to bring stories to life and develop a young child’s imagination?
Our exciting opportunities to work in our Outstanding Stanmore Branch! (Ofsted Rated 2022) as a Nursery Educator in our Toddler Room will do just that! You will work in a team of Long Standing staff to support the babies .Our beautiful classrooms are fully self-contained with a built-in nappy changing/toileting area, eating area, free-flow outdoor garden and includes state of the art technology for both the practitioners and children to use.
Bright Little Stars Benefits Package:
- A competitive salary of up to £25967.76 inclusive of a 5% bonus reviewed annually
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500 (Unlimited!)*
- Excellent Benefits: Annual Leave; employee of the month prizes, high street discounts, including a birthday day off, welcome Gift bag, paid vacation, Bonus schemes!
- BLS Bucks Incentive Programmes rewarding you with prizes such as Virgin Experience Days
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of personal time by encouraging a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours, 4 to 5 day week and ample time-off policies.
- Well being App with Private GP appointments, financial and mental health support, online fitness and mindfulness, and more..
- Discounted childcare for employees
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Recognition and Rewards: 5 and 10 year service reward scheme including a paid vacation and 1 week off!plus Annual Service Celebrations
- Inclusive Culture where your views matter
It Doesn’t stop there……
- Professional Development and Career Growth: We are committed to the professional growth of our employees and promoting within with ongoing training programs and workshops!
- Complementary Team Building and events 3 times a year to promote a strong sense of community and camaraderie among our staff.
- Cycle to work scheme
*Subject to terms and conditions
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years recognised by Gov/OFSTED guidelines
- Experience of working within the Early Years Sector
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to work as part of a team and confident at leading
- Understanding of a play-based approach to children’s learning and development as well as an understanding of the EYFS.
We can’t wait to meet you!