Are you passionate about the Early Years and Children?
Want the flexibility to work around your commitments but with higher rates of pay?
Want to work for an organisation that promotes work & home life balance?
Bright Little Stars is the place to be!
Salary: £12.24 PH- 0 Hour Contract!
“I love working for Bright Little Stars, the staff and families are so friendly, approachable, and helpful. I could not ask for a better working environment or company to be a part of.”
(Barnet Nursery Educator 2022)
BLS is growing an important team of FLEXIBLE NURSERY BANK STAFF to work in our warm and friendly Branches Across London. We have branches in Watford, Stanmore, Mill Hill, Harrow, Barnet and Stratford.
Why choose Bright Little Stars?
You will be part of a team and ‘family feel’ company with the BENEFITS of working the hours you choose; flexible hours to compliment life commitments, higher rates of pay, travel allowance, monthly annual leave payments, whilst gaining vast of experience quickly.
Since opening in 2013, we have seen many of our staff develop through internal promotion opportunities. We believe that our staff should be rewarded for their hard work and dedication, therefore as we grow, our staff to grow with us!
Why not join Bright Little Stars in shaping tomorrow’s future.
We have a Fantastic Benefits Package – Full list below
We offer a variety of extra benefits, and we pay particular attention to our staff needs, reviewing these regularly, so every individual can develop and fulfil their potential. We believe that by investing in our staff we will continue to build a committed, effective, and motivated team
*Bright Little Stars Benefits Package starts here:
- Competitive Salaries– £12.24 PH
- Unlimited Refer a friend bonuses of £500.00
- Travel Allowance!
- Daily Hot Staff Lunches cooked by our own chefs!
- Paid Training Days
- Free Uniform
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Car parking on site
- Monthly Annual Leave payments
And It Doesn’t stop there……
- Welcome Gift Bag!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff treats and events!
- Employee of the Month Prizes
*T’s and C’s Apply
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Be able to commute to at least 2 of our branches- which have easily accessible transport links nearby
- Level 2 /3 or above qualification in Early Years recognised by Gov/OFSTED guidelines
- Understanding of a play-based approach to children’s learning and development as well as an understanding of the EYFS.
- Strong Understanding of Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent Duty
- Ability to work as part of a team, empathetic, caring, and Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
- Passion for making learning fun and engaging for each child