Are you a Qualified Practitioner? Looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment? Bright Little Stars are dedicated to putting our Staff 1st! An amazing benefits package and opportunities for Career Progression and Studying !
We have exciting opportunities to work in our 16 place Baby Room with its own bespoke baby sensory room and its own amazing outdoor space! You will work within a team of long standing practitioners of various qualifications, We continuously look for new ways to reward our BLS family (you can’t help but spoil your own family right!) From ongoing additions to our benefits package (including regularly raising salaries!) to introducing a whole new wellness programme with incredible perks, we want all the family to enjoy their time at work, as well as be happy in their personal life.
Bright Little Stars is the place to be, don’t believe us? Check out our 4.8*/5* Glassdoor and 4.9/5 * Indeed Ratings! We are also Winners of ‘The Teresa Graham CBE People Award’
Bright Little Stars Benefits Package:
- £300 welcome bonus*
- A competitive salary of £23,718 (inclusive bonus of 5% reviewed annually)
- ‘All hands on deck’– Floating staff and our own bank staff to cover room during busy periods and in emergencies
- Flexi Package- 4-5 day working week!*
- Performance-related bonus up to 10% of your salary per annum paid every 6 months.
- Up to 35 days holiday and 5 days full sick pay
- Childcare discounts of up to 40% and additionally we offer company salary sacrifice scheme*
- Option to carry over 5 annual leave days
- Free wholesome hot lunches provided by the Nursery Chef
- BLS Staff Development Programme with paid study days and support for upskilling including EYITT
- Free Uniform and DBS
- Senior Career Enhancement through the BLS Management Training Programme
- 3* complimentary team building* activities a year
- 2 staff inset training days
It Doesn’t stop there……
- BLS Bucks Incentive Programmes rewarding you with prizes such as Virgin Experience Days
- BLS Wellbeing Programme including free weekly PT sessions
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500 (Unlimited!)*
- Additional Annual Leave for your Birthday
- Welcome Gift Bag!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee of the month prizes
- Annual Service Celebrations
- 5 and 10 year service reward scheme including a paid vacation and a week off!
*Subject to terms and conditions
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Childcare Level 3 Qualification
- A confident understanding of supporting children through a therapeutic approach to behaviour
- Ideally you must live within a 40-minute commutable distance.
- Ability to work off your own initiative
- Understanding of a play-based approach to children’s learning and development as well as an understanding of the EYFS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, patient, empathetic, caring, and friendly.
We can’t wait to meet you!