A new year, so it’s time for a NEW start! Join our Bright Little Stars Family today, we go above and beyond to APPRECIATE and RECOGNISE you and your hard work in Early Years.
We are super proud WINNERS of NDNA’s Nursery of the Year in the south of England 2023 as well as recently being congratulated as WINNERS of NMT Nursery Group Award 2023. This means the world to us that others can see how much we care.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Tell us your preferred age group to work with from toddlers, aged 2-3 yrs old or babies aged 6months plus.
Get in touch to tell us your availability to work on part time hours as we are considering a mixture of hours for job shares.
Bright Little Stars Benefits Package:
- Competitive Salaries of up to £25,225.20! which are reviewed annually!
- Welcome bonus of £500.00
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500 (Unlimited!)*
- Excellent Benefits: Annual Leave; employee of the month prizes, high street discounts, including a birthday day off, welcome Gift bag, paid vacation, Bonus schemes!
- BLS Bucks Incentive Programmes rewarding you with prizes such as Virgin Experience Days
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of personal time by encouraging a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours, 4 to 5 day week and ample time-off policies.
- Well being App with Private GP appointments, financial and mental health support, online fitness and mindfulness, and more..
- Discounted childcare for employees
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Recognition and Rewards: 5 and 10 year service reward scheme including a paid vacation and 1 week off! plus Annual Service Celebrations
- Inclusive Culture where your views matter
It Doesn’t stop there……
- Professional Development and Career Growth: We are committed to the professional growth of our employees and promoting within with ongoing training programs and workshops!
- Complementary Team Building and events 3 times a year to promote a strong sense of community and camaraderie among our staff.
- Cycle to work scheme
*Subject to terms and conditions
We can’t wait to meet you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,225.20 per year
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Do you hold a Childcare Level 2 or 3 Qualification?
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person