BLS is hiring FLEXIBLE NURSERY CASUAL STAFF to work in our warm and friendly Settings across London. You can choose to work at the Branch closest to you. Our Branches are located in : Stanmore, Barnet, Mill Hill, Stratford, Harrow and Watford.
Why choose Bright Little Stars?
You will be part of a team and ‘family feel’ company with the BENEFITS of working the hours you choose; flexible hours to compliment life commitments , whilst gaining vast of experience quickly.
Since opening in 2013, we have seen many of our staff develop through internal promotion opportunities. We believe that our staff should be rewarded for their hard work and dedication, therefore as we grow, our staff to grow with us!
Why not join Bright Little Stars in shaping tomorrow’s future.
We have a Fantastic Benefits Package – Full list below
We offer a variety of extra benefits, and we pay particular attention to our staff needs, reviewing these regularly, so every individual can develop and fulfil their potential. We believe that by investing in our staff we will continue to build a committed, effective, and motivated team.
*Bright Little Stars Benefits Package starts here:
- Competitive Salary of up to £10.90 per hour
- Unlimited Recruitment Bonuses of £500.00
- Daily Hot Staff Lunches cooked by our own chefs!
- Paid Training Days
- Free Uniform
- Career Progression Opportunities
And It Doesn’t stop there……
- Welcome Gift Bag!
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend Bonus of £500(Unlimited!) *
- Staff treats and events!
- Employee of the Month Prizes
*T’s and C’s Apply
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Possess strong Experience in the Early Years Field or possess a Level 2 /3 or above qualification in Early Years recognised by Gov/OFSTED guidelines
- Understanding of a play-based approach to children’s learning and development as well as an understanding of the EYFS.
- Strong Understanding of Safeguarding, Child Protection and Prevent Duty
- Ability to work as part of a team, empathetic, caring, and Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
Passion for making learning fun and engaging for each child